what we should do
- hold hands and stare at the stars while we lay alone on a golf course and when the sprinklers come on, we’ll just play in them.
- just have a lazy day where we order pizza, cuddle, and watch movies, doctor who, and adventure time all day.
- go to the beach at night and build a fire in the sand.
- share simple stories with no real rhyme nor reason behind them.
- have competitions to see who can talk in only song titles the longest.
- listen to music while we cuddle and exchange sweet pecks on cheeks and lips.
- go to an art museum and jokingly critique every piece of art until one of us laughs.
- take a road trip to anywhere, near or far.
- sing along loudly to the car radio.
- say what we mean, mean what we say, whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- not be afraid of the stupid things.